Manifesting and balancing with Reiki
POWERFUL CHAKRA Healing & REIKI
What is the Chakra ?
Chakra is the Sanskrit meaning for "wheel" - Chakra’s are described asbeing shaped like multicoloured lotus petals or spooked wheels which whirl at various speeds as they process energy. They are described in Hindu and Buddhist yogic literature. Both systems describe them differently, and their descriptions vary in Western literature as well.
Different groups mention the spinning of the wheels being clockwise or anti-clock wise for each Chakra depending upon whether you are male for female. For myself (and many others) they just envisage the associated Chakra as a spinning wheel/ball of colour spinning clockwise (looking from any direction – otherwise it really gets too confusing – as remember its always the “INTENT” that counts not too much the very specific details!!).
Some clairvoyants actually state that health disturbances often manifest in the aura, and thus in the chakra’s, months and sometimes years before they appear in the physical body – I fully agree with this, as if the Chakras are balanced so will the physical body!
Below is a breakdown of their associated attributes …
There are the basic seven major energy Chakra points throughout the body.
|Root / Mooladhar||RED||Garnet, Ruby||This is located at the baseof the spine and is the seatof the Kundalini. It isprimarily concerned withself-preservation, one’sanimal nature, taste, andsmell. It is the leastcomplex of all of thechakras|
|Sacrum / Swadhisthan||ORANGE||Coral, Carnelian||This is located near thegenitals and governssexuality and reproduction.It influences general health,and particularly governsdigestion and the functionsof the liver, pancreas, andspleen.|
|Solar Plexus / manipur||YELLOW||Tiger's Eye, Citrine||This is located just abovethe navel. It is associatedwith emotions and is thepoint where astral energyenters the etheric field.This chakra affects theadrenals, pancreas, liver,and stomach. Mostmediums work through thesolar plexus.|
|Heart / Annahat||GREEN||Rose quartz, Jade||This is located midwaybetween the shoulderblades, in the middle of thechest. It governs thethymus gland andinfluences immunity todisease. It is linked tohigher consciousness andunconditional love.|
|Throat / Vishudh||BLUE||Sodalite, Malachite||This is located in the center of the throat It governs communication and personal magnetism. It is the chakra that most influences intercommunication.|
|Brow / third eye / Aagya||INDIGO||Lapis, Amethyst||This is located in the enter of forehead above the eyes. Sometimes called the third eye because of its influence over psychic sense and spiritual enlightenment. The chakra is associated with pituitary gland, the pineal gland, intelligence, intuition, and psychic powers called siddhis in Hindu yoga.|
|Crown / Shastrar||VIOLET||Amethyst / Clear Quartz||This is located at the top of the head. It is said to reveal the person’s conscious evolution. The crown when balanced can bring supreme enlightenment and cosmic consciousness.|
What is Aura?
The aura is the energy field that surrounds all people and objects. Each colour represents a different aspect of that person or object (at that specific point in time).
The process of actually reading someone’s aura can be useful in determining there current emotional state or physical state in regards to potential blockages they may have in one of their aura layers.
With Auras we simply have not been shown/taught how to see them but with a little practice many people can successfully see and read them.
There are many ways how this can be done but a simple one I have used is to do the following:
1) Place a chair looking at a solid wall with objects in front of it, say this could be a fireplace in your house etc.
2) Sit comfortably on a chair with your hands on your legs
3) Staying still and relaxing - close your eyes concentrating on your breath. This is too simply quietening your mind to move into a state ofconsciousness known as the “Alpha” state (this is where spiritual work, healings and manifestations work from).
4) After a couple of minutes then simply open your eyes and focus on any object in front of you. At this stage you are NOT staring intensely but more of a lazy/relaxed stare – after one or two minutes you may start to see that the object starts to eminate/display colour characteristics around its borders, this is the aura.
5) This “aura” seeing can usually be done in one sitting don’t try and force yourself to see the aura you have to be relaxed. After more repetitions of the above over a few weeks you can master seeing auras and then you may be able to tap into seeing auras in normal states (ie. The Beta state - normal state of daily activities ).
Reiki and the Chakra/Aura layers
This Mastery can really complement your Reiki Healings as you may be able to see the imbalance of your clients Chakra/aura layers that are potentially the reason why they have visited you in the first place, also after your session you can see whether the Chakra/aura layers have changed.
The Aura layers are the current states of the different Chakras, as blockages and negative energy can be stored here which then potentially manifest in the physical body as a disease. So one could say if you had a certain ailment then look at the “nearest” associated Chakra point on the body and this could mean this is out-of-balance.
If you do find some in-balance in your client using the above techniques (once mastered) then simply Channel focused Reiki into that specific area. For emotional type blockages the release can be very fast indeed, again with Reiki it’s all about channeling energy to remove blockages and ensure the smooth and unrestricted flow of “Ki Force” throughout the body.
Reiki Master meditation
Purpose : This meditations purpose is to open and clear the chakras theReiki way (other Chakra balancing techniques is mentioned further on). It will align higher frequency energies and also purify/release any stored negative energy from your body/aura.
Here is the exercise:
- Do all these steps slowly
- Perform the Tanden breathing style – see the above Tanden section
- Now start at your Root Chakra and sense/picture/draw/visualise the Power symbol and hold your intention there for 30 seconds.
- Next move up the chakra’s doing the same with the Power symbol until you reach the crown chakra.
- At the Crown chakra visualise a white light coming down through your crown chakra directly into your root chakra and start the meditation chakra clearing sequence off again.
- Repeat the above for 15 – 30 minutes.
You should feel energised and very centred after this technique. I sometimes use a combination of this Reiki one and the one below visualising the Chakra colours – again with “any” meditation technique you can freely adapt them to what works with you!
General Chakra Balancing Self-Meditation
Purpose : This meditations purpose is to open and clear the chakras theReiki way (another Chakra balancing techniques is mentioned further on). It will align higher frequency energies and also purify/release any stored negative energy from your body/aura.
Here is the exercise:
- Sit comfortably on a chair with your hands on your legs (I’ve found with the palms facing upwards more beneficial)
- Whilst sitting close your eyes and concentrate on your breath, nice deep slow breathing
- Put you attention on the base Root chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright RED ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the base chakra - breathe in red - breathe out red. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
NOTE: Ensure you see the red ball’s energy is spinning at theRoot chakra and also flowing down through your legs into Mother earth like a tree spouting its roots and connecting with the centre of the earth (This is grounding you.)
- Put you attention on the next Sacral chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright ORANGE ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in orange - breathe out orange. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
- Put you attention on the next Solar Plexus chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright YELLOW ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in yellow - breathe out yellow. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
- Put you attention on the next Heart chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright GREEN ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacrial chakra - breathe in green - breathe out green. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutesPut you attention on the next Throat chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright BLUE ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in blue - breathe out blue. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
NOTE: Ensure you see the blue ball’s energy is spinning at theThroat chakra and also flowing down through your each of your arms and out though your hands meeting five feet in front connecting both blue energies together; flowing. Remember “what you ask for you will get” well this is turning what you say more easily into physical manifestation
- Put you attention on the next Brow chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright INDIGO ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Brow chakra - breathe in indigo - breathe out indigo. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
NOTE: Ensure you see the Indigo ball’s energy is spinning at theBrow chakra and also envisage yourself sitting in a chair in a Indigo room in your minds eye, looking out of a Window to the stars (i.e. Looking out of your Third eye)
- Put you attention on the next Crown chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright VIOLET ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Crown chakra - breathe in violet - breathe out violet. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes
NOTE: Ensure you see the violet ball’s energy is spinning at theCrown chakra and also envisage the opening of a Violet lotus flower on the top of your Crown – make this as large and as magnificent as you can.
- Finally See White light flowing down from the Heavens through your Crown chakra all the way through all the other chakras and finally into Mother earth. You should envisage your self as a glowing white being with all the Chakras within that spinning brightly (for their chosen colour). Hold this for about for 2 - 3 minutes
You should feel exhilarated!
ENERGY BALANCING Affirmations
Purpose: The below affirmations are good all round energy balancingstatements that relate to specific chakras.
The purposes of saying a sentence is very powerful, remember everything is energy/vibration and used in the correct manner came release emotions/tensions etc within your own body. For example if you say something negative about someone for 5 minutes and then stop – how do you feel now? It’s probably changed your whole physiology and
feelings but conversely say something positive/simply praise someone for 5 minutes and then stop – how do you fee now. See my point.
The key to really getting these powerful affirmations (or any come to that) is getting initially into a relaxed state (the “Alpha” state), this is where powerful transformation starts.
Here is the exercise:
- Do all these steps slowly
- Stand or sit but the main thing is being comfortably.
- If standing leave your eyes open otherwise close your eyes and concentrate on your breath nice deep slow breathing
- ROOT CHAKRA - I trust my Higher Self fulfils all my needs. My life is full of prosperity.
- SACRAL CHAKRA - accept and acknowledge my sexuality. My physical health is strong and pure.
- SOLAR PLEXUS - In a smooth and healthy way, I release all unresolved emotions. I claim my personal power.
- HEART CHAKRA - I freely and easily give and receive love. Totally forgive others and myself for all past errors and judgments.
- THROAT CHAKRA - I easily and gracefully express my deepest feelings and emotions.
- BROW/THIRD EYE CHAKRA - My inner vision is clear and strong. I trust my intuition and inner vision.
- CROWN CHAKRA - I accept and acknowledge my spirituality.
Manifesting your reality – The Techniques!
Brain Wave formats
|Mind State||Brain Wave cycles||Description|
|Beta||13– 40.0 hz||Associated with the fully conscious waking state|
|Alpha||7– 13.0 hz||In Alpha, we are awake, but relaxed. Sometimes described as the “day dream” state.|
|Theta||35– 7.0 hz||Deeply relaxed state of consciousness, this range is associated with Hypnosis and Lucid dreams etc.|
|Delta||below 3.5 hz||This range is associated with deep sleep.|
The main thing to remember is getting into an Alpha state first and then the potential is limitless.
During my Worldwide travels over the past decade, I have come into contact and acquired some great spiritual knowledge directly relating to “prayer” and “manifestation” which I am going to pass onto yourselves.
I will actually list all the three formats in which I have found most useful…
Note: Where I say “ xxxx” it actually means replace with what resonateswith you so replace “xxxx” with either “God”, “Jesus”, “Buddha”, “Allah”, “Al-Wali” or “Maheshvara” etc etc.
Sound Manifestation ( This “really” works!)
1) With this technique simply sit comfortably in a chair and close your eyes.
2) Start saying the letter “R” out loud, so something like “RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr”.
3) Now repeat this for 3 – 5 minutes and then slow down the “Rrrrr” sound/vibration until you are saying/humming this in your mind only for a further minute.
4) Now state you ever you want BUT phrase it though you already have it otherwise you’ll get the exact experience of “wanting”. Format : “Thankyou xxxx for granting me the gift of “……your desire”. Thank you. Repeat this at “least” three times.
5) Finally carry on with the “Rrr” saying/humming in your mind for a further minute then open your eyes.
The “key” to this secret of manifestation is the “Intent” and it’s important that it’s repeated twice daily (morning, evening) for exactly 15 days (Don’t ask me why 15 it’s a key number I have been told by numerous people.).
Secret Prayer Manifestation
I was told that some of the mystics used a special word before each prayer, which had the correct Vibrations to get the prayer, noticed and answered, here goes.
1) With this technique simply sit comfortably in a chair and close your eyes.
2) Say slowly the word “ABBA” only ONCE.
3) “I thank you xxxx for hearing my prayer”.
4) State what you need in detail (remember a pray is really just a dialogue with your connection to xxxx)
5) “I thank you xxxx for hearing my prayer”.
I know the above word sounds like the “pop group” as that’s what I thought the first tome I saw this format but many people swear to this format as long as its done sincerely and not just on a whim…For some reason they say the First word makes a divine connection and the rest of the prayer just follows…
I have there are many formats of this technique but they all have the common theme of a candle, whilst in a meditate type of state.
1) Place an ordinary White candle on a surface in front of you, preferably at your eyes level.
2) Light your Candle and sit back down in a relaxed posture.
3) Perform some basic slow deep breathing for 1 –2 minutes to quieten your mind.
4) Slowly stare at the flickering Candle, after a few moments you may feel the urge to close your eyes, that’s fine too but keep the image of your burning candle in your minds eye).
5) State your wish in detail. Repeat this at “least” three times.
6) Open your eyes and blow out the candle.
Many people don’t seem to get their own requests/prayers answered that because some say they are not asking them in the correct way as the persons Brain waves are probably still at BETA (see below chart).
Again to succeed with these manifestation techniques the “key” is to get into an “APLHA” state of mind, by what ever means and slowly but clearly state your intentionetc (all the above techniques are asking forthe request at the Alpha level, that’s where you are after a slight meditation etc)